Requests for Quotes. Submit requests for quotes directly to Nishati at firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Purchase Card (GPC). For direct purchases up to the $10,000 Federal micro-purchase threshold, obtain a quote and submit a purchase request using DD Form 1149 to your purchasing authority using the GPC.
DLA Requisition. Nishati’s NSN products and components are available for requisition through DLA (e.g. via WEBREQ: https://www.transactionservices.dla.mil/daashome/webreq.asp). For example, the Expedition™ 450 Portable Solar Array is NSN 6117-01-641-0930. Contact Nishati for a complete list of available NSNs.
DLA Tailored Logistics Support Program (TLSP). [http://www.dla.mil/TroopSupport/ConstructionandEquipment/]
What is it? A portfolio of multiple award, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Troop Support Construction and Equipment contracts organized within commodity areas.
Who can use TLSP? Federal Government agencies with purchasing authority, or State and Local Government agencies who receive federal funding, are authorized customers of the TLSP. Customer activities include, but are not limited to, the following: Active, Guard and Reserve operational units and headquarters, military installations, other federal activities (i.e. FEMA), and Foreign Military Sales.
- Streamlined, rapid acquisition – awards typically within five to six weeks of the DLA request for bid
- Customer works directly with Nishati, the Prime Vendors & DLA*
- Customer can request products by name and part number
- Purchase methods: DD Form 448 MIPR; Customer- or DLA-generated MILSTRIP-like funding document
- Enables customers to order COTS items within the contract scope
- Nishati equipment is in scope under the Special Operational Equipment (SOE) and the Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (FESE) TLS Contracts
- Future: Heavy Equipment Procurement Program Portable Power Contract
- Restrictions: All items must be Trade and Berry Act compliant. All Nishati products are compliant.
- SOE Primes: ADS, W. S. Darley & Co, Federal Resources Supply Co, Quantico Tactical, Tactical & Survival Specialties, Unifire
- FESE Primes: ADS, L.N. Curtis & Sons, W.S. Darley, Federal Resources, Mallory Safety & Supply, Noble Supply & Logistics, Quantico Tactical
Customer. A one-time registration is required for every person from your activity who will be placing orders.
Finance Office Point of Contact (FOPOC). Each Ordering Activity is required to designate a FOPOC to help DLA ensure that orders are submitted by a user with proper authority and funding.
- Go to the TLSP website for the desired contract
Special Operational Equipment (SOE): http://www.dla.mil/TroopSupport/ConstructionandEquipment/SpecOps,marine,lifesaving/SOEBlackoutNotice.aspx
Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (FESE):
- Click on the “BidWiser FOPOC Designation form” link and download/save the Microsoft Excel-based Registration Form
- Fill out the form with the requested information using the instructions provided at the “instructions” link
- E-mail form to SOECustomerRegistration@dla.mil (SOE) or FESECustomerRegistration@dla.mil (FESE), respectively
- You receive a Welcome Packet with a 9-digit SOE or FESE TLSP Account # and your Excel order template
Submitting an Order: TLSP Ordering Process Flowchart
Ordering Process notes:
- Step 2: Send Order Request Form (spreadsheet) to SOEOrders@dla.mil (SOE) / FESOrders@dla.mil (FESE)
- Steps 2 through 6: take approximately 13 business days
- Steps 8 – 9: Price Notification Spreadsheet includes each requested line item, quantity, pricing and lead time
- Step 9: E-mail spreadsheet to SOEPriceAcknowledge@dla.mil (SOE) / PriceAcknowledgements@dla.mil (FESE) within 15 calendar days